The Capilano Courier is hiring!
Position: Production Manager
Part-time, beginning end of August
We’re doubling down on our design efforts this year, and we need a creative individual to lead the way. As Production Manager, it will be your responsibility to design the layout of the Capilano Courier for print on a bi-weekly basis. That’s right, we’re shifting from a weekly to bi-weekly basis, which means we need to make them look extra special. The ideal candidate has creative flair and the ability to execute their vision.
- A current student or graduate in illustration, graphic design, fine or media arts
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Strong communication skills
- Team player
- Prior layout or graphic design experience
- Excellent ability with InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
You will be required to work in the office every second Friday. You are also welcome to get involved and write or illustrate (for extra pay) beyond the duties outlined. To apply, please send your resume, cover letter and portfolio to Christine Beyleveldt at email@example.com by June 8th.